- DATE: Saturday May 27th, 2017.
- TEXT: Genesis 1:27-28
MEMORY VERSE: “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” (Isaiah 10:27)
This is a dispensation when we are more assured than ever that whatever be the yoke the devil has brought upon our lives, shall be dismantled by the anointing power of God. Whether it is generational, ancestral, and familial, witchcraft or marine spirit yoke, the anointing power of God in this era of mercy and grace, shall terminate it. There is no point crying or wondering where to go. All you need to do is to key into the sound gospel teaching emanating from The Lord’s Chosen pulpit under the auspices of the three-fold visions and ten billion souls mandate. As the yoke is located via word of knowledge, that shall signify its end.
People have come with seeming unbreakable and iron-like yoke and the God of Chosen, which is the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob did not fail. He took them away and made the people whole. In your own case, the yoke that had been following you up and down for many years is nothing before our God. He will roll it away and make you free. Today is that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. Any unbreakable or iron-like yoke upon my life, whether acquired or inherited, ancestral, generational, witchcraft, marine spirit; be terminated by the anointing power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ name.
2. Any power from my father’s house that has been swallowing all my blessings, by the anointing of the Holy Ghost, I command you to vomit my blessings and die, in Jesus’ name.
3. Any evil tree planted spiritually in my father’s compound hindering the rain and sun from manifesting their blessings upon my family; in the name of Jesus be uprooted from your foundation, in Jesus’ name.
4. Any power assigned to enforce any yoke or bondage in the family of our G. O; receive double frustration, in Jesus name.
- Twitter @ChosenPress
You can get the hard copy of the devotional in any Chosen branch nearest to you. You can also get it on Google Play Store or use the contact page above to order.