Today 3rd June, 2017 can never be forgotten in the land of Oji River where the Lord visited.
Oji was on fire with the revival praises, chorus and laud rendered to the God of Chosen in the early hours of the morning.
The ministrations from the Chosen Kids, Children Choir, The Youth Choir, Campus Choir, The Adult Choir, PRO group,The Central Choir and The Duet Sisters blessed the souls that attended the first day of this great crusade and viewers all over the globe.
The many number of Testimonies that was shared really proved the Mark of Approval from the Lord.
I’m still very shocked over the great instant miracles that took place today during the prayers of the General Overseer , Pastor Lazarus Muoka at the program. The most outstanding and unbelievable of them all is the instant miracle of an elderly woman who had suffered from cancer for years but she received her healing after the prayers of the pastor, there was also another case of two brothers who were born deaf and dumb and many others, thee shook the congregation and set jubilation in the hearts of those present in the crusade.
Above all these, the Heavens rejoiced of the SOULS that were saved through the undiluted Word of God that was ministered through the Servant of God.
People from all around the globe were really blessed.
Indeed the first day of the program ended in endless praise.
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE COMPLETE UPDATE OF THE PROGRAMME
16:48′ Final prayers ongoing
4:43′ The message has come to an end and final prayers ongoing
1:23′ The testimony section has come to an end and… IT IS TIME!
1:23′ coming up shortly: G.O’s ministrations
13:16′ The last testifier on the podium as the testimony section is gradually coming to an end
12:52′ Some of the traditional rulers at the Oji River 2017 crusade
10:55′ Some of the testimonies recorded so far at the Oji-River 2017 crusade
- Sis Nkemdirim is thanking the God of chosen for healing her from hyneia.
- Bro Raymond Mmadu Okeke – Thanking God for giving him a miracle car.
- Bro Chigozie Francis is – Thanking God for delivering him from masturbation and fornication and for also relocating his brother from Libya after the G.O prayers
- Eucharia Nwanyi is thanking God for the salvation of her soul.
- Bro Ndubuisi is thanking God for breaking the yoke of 18 years Wrong marriage and also blessing his present wife with 7 children after premature death of the previous ones.
- Elizabeth Orli is thanking God for making her son a chosen and also breaking the yoke of bareness in the life of her daughter in law.
- Sis Akachukwu faith is thanking God for healing her from unknown affliction that lasted for 8 yrs and also God arrested the power behind it.
- Bro Roland Mutop from Cameroon – Thanking God for saving him from accident after declaring who he is through the direction of a voice
- Sis Loveth Ikechukwu is thanking God of chosen for protection upon her and her family.she’s thanking God for breaking the yoke of premature death in her husband family
- Bro Ugwu Ikechukwu healed from staphylococcus that lasted for 22years.
- Bro Humphrey Ibeh is thanking God for healing him of diabetes saving him from assassin after joining chosen and supporting the work of God.
11:34′ IT IS TESTIMONY TIME!
11:09′ The Central Choir ministration has come to an end and on the stage to minister now is the Chosen Duet sisters
10:05′ COMING UP NEXT: Testimonies of the wonders of the God of Chosen
11:01′ The Central Choir ministering to the congregation
10:52′ The Central Choir in combination with Enugu state Choir getting set to minister to the congregation
10:31′ The P.R.O group ministering to the congregation
10:31′ The Youth Choir’s ministrations is over and on the stage now is the P.R.O group
10:28′ We happy to inform you that the General Overseer (G.O) Pastor Lazarus Muoka is live on ground.
He is here to declare deliverance and freedom in your life, just stay put and follow the updates to the end
10:28′ Ihe ga eme na ebe taa (Somthing will happen in this place (Oji) today,
10:23′ The Youth Choir Ministering to the congregation
10:20′ The Youth Choir ministering the song titled “He has come to take over”
10:14′ The Campus Fellowship ministrations have come to an end and the Youth Choir is getting set to minister to the congregation
10:12′ March over your enemies, because the God of Chosen has arrived in Oji-River – The Campus Choir ministering
10:10′ Ndi Oji g’ama na Chineke Chosen na aza ekepre taa (The people of Oji will know that the God of Chosen answers prayers today)
- The Campus Choir ministering to the congregation
10:03′ The Campus Choir on the stage to minister to the congregation
9:58′ The Children Choir ministering to the congregation
9:51′ The Children Choir rendering the song titled ‘Eligwe’, warning the participants about the need to prepare for rapture before it is too late
9:46′ The Children Choir getting set to minister to the congregation
9:40′ The Chosen Kid soldiers ministering to the congregation
9:30′ Also getting set to minister is the Chosen Children Choir, with their beautiful wine-coloured outfit, the Children Choir is a set to watch
9:29′ Opening prayers continues as more participants continues to flow into the venue of the programme
9:25′ SINGING: Where is the God of my pastor power
9:24′ The Chosen kid soldiers getting set to minister to the congregation as the participants continues to pray
9:22′ Opening prayers continues
9:21′ Singing: I need power from above
9:19′ Opening prayers ongoing
9:18′ Pastor Sam leading the congregation in a smooth worship session, to be followed by opening prayers
9:8′ Pastor Sam announcing the vision and mission of the of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement
9:05′ The Congregation welcoming the participants in the name of our Lord Jesus Chsrist
9:03′ Pastor Sam inviting all who have testimonies of the God of Chosen to come forward for the opportunity to testify
9:03′ The Moderator Pastor Sam Obijiaku is now on the pulpit
8:56′ SINGING: Nyem oke nkem (Give me my own potion)
8:54′ SINGING: God of Chosen can do everything
8:48′ Na ime gi ka mgbabaworo, oh Jehova ekwela k’ihere me mu (God I run unto you, oh Jehova do not put me into shame)
8:34’Chosen are taken over glory be God
8:28’Singing: He that cometh from above is above them all
8:24′ Singing: Chiwanu na ime ndum (God Rule in my life)
8:01′ The stage is set, the congegation are flowing in, the Chorus leaders are on the stage for the chorus section… and we are LIVE
7:30′ The pulpit beautifully decorated in anticipation of the presence of God
7:00′ We have arrived at the venue and ready to guide you through all you need to know.
6:30′ Good morning!
We happily welcome you to the live update of the programme God’s time to take over
The programme is happening live now at the Model comprehensive secondary school, Inyi, Oji River LGA, Enugu Nigeria.