We gladly welcome you to the great service that is selected by God to bless you and turn your weeping into jubilation.
Stay tuned and follow the comments bellow for the live update of the great service
Follow the live and complete update below and on our Facebook page via The Chosen Press
13:34′ Daddy praying for the congregation
13:33′ Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
END OF MESSAGE.
13:32′ Don’t allow anything to take you to hell fire.
Jeremiah 4:30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.”
Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
13:30′ Romans 1:28 “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.”
Revelation 21:8 “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
“You need to check your life, I don’t know the wickedness you are into search your life and repent”
13:29′ “Are you asking what is unrighteousness?. Read 1st Corinthian 6:9”
13:28′ 1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
13:27′ SALVATION MESSAGE
- TEXT: 1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
13:26′ Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.”
13:25′ Matthew 21:8 “And a very great multitude spread their garments in the way; others cut down branches from the trees, and strawed them in the way. 21:9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest. 21:10 And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this? 21:11 And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee. 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.”
13:25′ “You see you your enemy shall face the wilderness”
13:24′ “All problems must be removed today as long as you pray and believe”
13:23′ Psalms 137:1 “By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. 137:2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof. 137:3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion. 137:4 How shall we sing the LORD’s song in a strange land?”
13:21′ “In this message, we are to respond by praying wholeheartedly that Christ takes away every reproach and sorrow.
“Joy does a lot in the life of believers hence the need for us to cry to God for nothing but Joy.”
“With joy, you have the zeal and strength to serve God.”
12:58′ POINTS TO CONSIDER
- Point 2: Our response and benefits
- TEXT: Nehemiah 8:10 “Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
12:35′ “Psalms 126:1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. 126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. 126:3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 126:4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.”
12:32′ “Today you are going home rejoicing.”
12:32′ “Exodus 12:41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.
12:32 And it came to pass the selfsame day, that the LORD did bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt by their armies.”
12:32′ Today, the God who our pastor serves shall see you through.
Get ready, beloved for your turn is here.
Whosoever is standing on your way, roaring like a lion shall not succeed.
That enemy terrorizing your family shall have nothing but trouble.
Just believe that God has seen your case and is ready to operate you.
12:31′ “My faith is greater than your doubt as God will do thorough work in your life”
12:29′ Points to consider coming
- Point 1: examples of those whom the Lord made to jubilate and reasons
- TEXT: Exodus 3:7 “And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; 3:8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.”
12:28′ “It shall be from sorrow to jubilation and everything that the enemies has taken for you shall be restored”
12:27′ “We are assured in this message that those who mocked you, all the Egyptians that have troubled you, the Lord is set to deliver and grant you restoration!”
12:26′ “Whatever that has been hindering you from jubilating will surely give way today”
12:27′ Joel 2:25 “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.”
- TOPIC: Jubilation for the Needy
- Text: Genesis 21:1 “And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken. 21:2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. 21:3 And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac. 21:4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him. 21:5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him. 21:6 And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me. 21:7 And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age.”
- Psalms 40:1 “I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 40:2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.”
- Psalms 126:1 “When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. 126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. 126:3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.”
- Preacher – Pastor Lazarus Muoka – Founder/General Overseer of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement
12:20′ The prayers has come to an end and IT IS TIME FOR THE MESSAGE
12:16′ Daddy G.O leading the prayers as we prepare for the message
Prayers still on going
Daddy and congregation are praising God for all the testimonies and his wonders
“All am asking you daddy in this program today all your children shall go home with jubilation”
“I take authority over the forces of darkness and I bind you. Daddy I pray release your power. Power to heal, your power to serve…Holy Ghost take over”
12:13′ HYMNS AND SONG
- Hymn 108 – Holy holy holy
- Hymns 92 – All hail the power of Jesus name
- Hymn 247 – Showers of blessings
12:11′ The message has come to an end and The G.O is on the pulpit
12:02′ SOME OF THE TESTIMONIES RECORDED TODAY
- Bro Anthony okonkwo
Testifying of God’s glory upon the life of his family
And gave them a bouncing baby boy after two years
- Brother okonkwo and his wife are appreciating God for healing his wife of swollen stomach and giving her a son
- Sis Elizabeth agu joined chosen this year. She said she had suffered from issued of blood for 16 years and until she came encounter with a chosen sister and she introduced her to the God of chosen and the problem seizes
- Bro Lucky testifying of how God delivered and released him from prison after been prayed by the chosen prison Evangelist
And has also decided to live a better life in Christ
- Bro Obodozie testifying how God delivered his family from female children and gave him a baby boy after three Baby girls
- Bro Desmond healed of poison after encountering the angel of our pastor in the dream and operation was carried out and he was set free
Thank you lord
- Sister Bridget Okeke
Glorifies God for taking away deadly fibroid and giving her a fine baby boy!
- Sis joy Davids – Delivered from the wicked hands of the enemy.
Niece gets delivered from witchcraft powers
- Sis Nkechi Anokurum – Pledges to the God of Chosen at branch and headquarters
Debts gets cancelled
Gets miracle shop worth thousands
- Bro okwonkwo John – Delivered from evil arrow
Gets saved by divine angels after evil dream
Gets favored with 5 million
9:44′ TESTIMONIES FROM OKO BURUE
9:36′ UPDATE FROM OKO CAMPUS FELLOWSHIP PRESS
9’00’ The Children Choir ministering to the congregation
8:58′ The testimonies still ongoing
8:47′ The Choir ministrations has come to an end and IT IS TESTIMONY TIME
8:04′ The service has started, the auditorium is filled, and we are live!
8:00′ We gladly welcome you to the great service that is selected by God to bless you and turn your weeping into jubilation.
Stay tuned and follow the comments bellow for the live update of the great service
Follow the live and complete update below and on ow Facebook page via The Chosen Press